Monday, June 26, 2006











This is my world at Hillsborough Community College. The first picture is my office, my office is inside a computer lab. The second picture is the lab. The third picture are the toys that I have in my office that I have collected. I go to computer shows to see new inovative computer stuff, and I also get toys there to. Fun for me :) and my techs like them too. See the fuzzy thing on the coffee mug? That is a "Tribble" (from Star Trek) that Lily gave me from when she took her Tutoring staff to Las Vegas a few years ago. The next picture is my 19 inch monitor on my desk, I could have bought myself a bigger one, but I didn't. The last picture is my server room, I have 5 servers, one of servers I am planning on rebuilding and turning it into a Linux server.

1 comment:

Lily said...

You didn't take a picture of the front of your desk.