Thursday, June 22, 2006

Let me get this straight, God creates Adam, God sees that Adam is lonely, so God in his wisdom then creates Eve from Adam's rib so that Adam will not be alone. Then God creates the snake which inturn deceives Eve, then Eve causes Adam to sin so that forever mankind is dammed. In retospect all God had to was not create the snake and everything would be fine. God's solution to the problem is to make the man and woman suffer( curse the ground so people starve to death, and make childbirth painful so that some women die from it), and thus forever doom mankind to mindless suffering of innocent people( mainly women and childern) through out history, and as an added bonus many people will be killed in "God's" name by the church and other various organizations. What a plan! What a wonderful life here on planet Earth.

In case you are wondering what has gotten me all riled up I just found out tonight one of my techs died. That is not the story. The story is that his wife left him so she could sleep around, that in it's self is painful, but he found out that the person who was tattooing him was sleeping with his wife, which was his best friend. So that everytime he looks at his arm, will you get the picture. O by the way, there is a little girl in the equation. Then he had new car and in the space of 2 weeks was in 4 accidents, 1 he caused and 3 that he did not cause. Then found out that his wife was not paying her share of the cell phone bill, which turned out to be a great amount of money. He came to me one day and said that he would understand if I fired him because he had to take off alot of time from the lab. I told him that I would not do, but that I would try to help him all that I could and work his schedule so that he could accomplish what he needed to do to put his life back together. I was not going to create a financial burden for him by denying him a job . I can understand the stress and pain he must have been enduring, because, will just trust me on that. So he dies in his sleep by a bleeding ulcer and leaves a little girl behind to be cared by the mother. Boy, God has a great plan. That little girl is going to have great life. Life makes no sense to me.

3 comments:

DLJ said...

So sorry to hear about your co-worker. Will be praying for y'all. Sorry, I know you don't like the cliches.
Having preached over 50 funerals, I really know that there are no words adequate.

IncaRunner_6 said...

I do not mean to be so negative, I try to be postive in everything I do. "The glass is half full." Sometimes I look at the history of the world, and then see what happens to people who are close to me and I just get irked. I just do not see and understand what Job comprehended in the end after God did not explain anything about the world or all the suffering that happens on the earth.

IncaRunner_6 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.