Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Differential equations is elegant math, there is no other way to express the feeling that I feel when I solve a DE equation. I am amazed at how all the math classes that I have taken has cumulated with DE. I can remember being in some of my math classes and I was wonder what was the purpose of particular math process or formula, and now I know, the purpose is so a person can solve a DE equation. I can look back and see the purpose all the different math classes. By taking DE a person can understand all the math classes and why you learned math in the order that the classes were offered, they were building blocks.

After DE I am planning on taking Linear Algebra.

1 comment:

IncaRunner_6 said...

String theory is in a little disarray at this point in time. The universe is still elegant though.