Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back in the year 2000 there was a radio station that played what they thought was the best 100 songs of the milianium, and boy were they wrong. Anybody knows that "Stairway to Heaven" (by Led Zepplin) is 10 times better then "Satisfaction"(by the Rolling Stones). I am bias though, I am not a fan of the Rolling Stones. I like 2 songs by the Stones, for the most part I really do understand why people think that the Stones are so great. Mick Jagger has smoke(pot), drank liquar, and indulged in drugs so much that just by looking at him you can see that his brain is fried. He is not exactly coherent during interviews, I just do not see what the attraction is. There is one rock band that I really think is the greatest and my kids can tell who they are--- BOSTON; Lily even came with to the concert with me when they were here in Tampa. I like Boston because they have their own sound, and that the leader of the group graduated from MIT. MIT is cool, I wish I could take classes there and graduate from MIT. Anyways, I am still erked that they the "radio station" placed the Stones over Zepplin.

No comments: