Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am always amazed when I see people in the Middle East celebrating or protesting whatever. How are they celebrating you asked, -- I say: "by firing automatic weapons into the air, do they not understand that what goes up, has to come back down!! " From what I have seen on TV they fire many rounds up into the air in the crowds of people , plus there always seems to be 4 or 5 people who are firing automatic weapons at the same time, but I am sure there are many more people shooting automatic weapons that are not shown on the TV. I just do not understand how the leaders and police of these nations let this stuff happen, I am sure people are killed from all the rounds that are falling back to the earth at 9.8 meters per sec^2. Why does this happen?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if a tree falls in the forest, and there is nobody around, does it make a sound?

IncaRunner_6 said...

Chief is that why you have no hair? Something fell on your head? The forest question is old, let it die. So you thought to yourself? Did you say "self." Is it true that you can cook better than hogrider?

DLJ said...

Is blackwolf now chief?