Friday, January 12, 2007

This was the plan this morning:

1. Bring S to school with us, because I needed to take him to the probation office.
2. Leave S in my lab and go and get my blood work, ( I was going to stop a the golden arches because I could not eat anything until I did my blood work) then come back and get S.
3. Get S and to his appointment and then take him home.

What really happen:

1. I forget that we had to take J to work, so we took J to work and dropped him off.

2. Arrived at the college, and found out that S forgot his paper work, sooooo had to go back home and get paperwork.

3. On the way to S appointment, stopped to do my bloodwork, but no McDonalds( and I was hungry).

4. Almost to the probation place, S says "Where are we", I say "almost there", S says"But I need to go to Amscot" , I say" I did not know that." So we back track( going faster then the speed limit) about 5 miles and we have 20 min until S appointment.

5. Get to Amsoct, 15 mins to go. I rip out of the parking lot cross the road missing a cop by inches, and then I decide to take a short cut, but I am not exatly sure of the route, I think to myself; "Self you are the Greatest, it will all work out, and you will get there on time." Anyways I am speeding down the road and I pass another cop, I thought I was going to qet a ticket maybe, but not, so I am weaving in and out of traffic doing about( not sure but faster then everyone else.) I finally make it to S appointed place with 3 mins to spare. All done in 2 hours.

I like the first plan better.

No comments: