Thursday, August 03, 2006

Well I am back the vast fruit, and beer bearing land(Washington State) that mom calls home. I am only home for 3 days and then I am off again. I am going to visit my father-in-law, we will have a hectic schedule when I get up there. We have planed to watch some John Wayne movies, watch some more John Wayne movies, watch some more John Wayne movies, and do some fishing. It will be a real taxing situation with my father-in-law, hope I can keep up with him.

I must say that Blackwolf made some of the best rolls that I have ever eaten, and the barbecue chicken that he made was better then what I could ever hope to make, I just do not know what he did(something about a secret spices or something like that). Man!! that was great eating at the condo, and Mrs. Blackwolf-- well just let me say that women can cook. I do not think that Blackwolf will ever have to worry about losing weight being married to Mrs. Blackwolf. O and welcome to the family Mrs. Blackwolf :)

2 comments:

DLJ said...

In a day?????

IncaRunner_6 said...

As mom would say "WOW" that corn has grown.