Monday, August 14, 2006

Well I am back home from all my travels, only had one day fishing( that was a bummer, I was looking forward to 2 or 3 days, but at least I went fishing), it was just fun casting, and contemplating my life. I had read a theoretical physics book a few years ago, and the author started out comparing how a fish's reality observing a human through the water compares to human observing the cosmos from the earth. So every time I look at a fish or water I am always reminded about how I observe reality and precieve my surroundings in this vast universe.

1 comment:

DLJ said...

There is a DVD out called "Indescribable" by a person named Louie Giglio. I would encourage you to find it and buy it. It is pretty hard to describe, you just have to see it. It is about the universe.