Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hey Auto Tuner, I have been thinking of your concept that we are all dasies and that God is the gardener, that God has the right to pick whatever flower from the flower garden with the consequences of the actions being irrelavant, or of no repercussion. You can not equate the life of a flower with the life of human beings there is no comparision. A flower has no mother, father, siblings, or relationships outside the family body. So when you tell me that God has the authority to pick a flower in reality God is breaking up family relationships, and that if God put together a marriage that is under the Christian umbrella of marriage the marriage is being broken by God; for example when MM said that God took his friend home, that says to me God killed the guy, broke a marriage and left some children without a father. You cannot equate that to a gardener just picking some flowers.

5 comments:

DLJ said...

I believe you said in a previous post that you did not believe in God anymore. If you don't believe in Him anymore - why all the questions.

If you don't believe in Him then you are not going to believe what He says about Himself and what the Bible says about Him. If that is the case, then these conversations come from totally different foundations and will not arrive at the same conclusions.

God's actions are totally right, totally correct, totally perfect - they come from the aspect of total knowledge. God has never, is not, and will never learn anything. His decisions spring from that omniscience. The condition that man is in is because of man's choice to sin. I did say that God did take Mark home - leaving a wife and family. My point is in the belief God can take that situation and use it for His glory - if those involved will allow Him to. Just like when Mom and Dad got divorced. God didn't make it happen - He allowed/permitted them to make that choice. I didn't like and still hate it - but God taught me so many things from that - out of it - that I have been able to be thankful that I went through it - not alone, but with God walking right beside me. That is my experience - I would guess that you experienced something different - as with AT1, B-Wolf and Hogrider.

There is not an illustration of God that can be strung out that will totally fit an infinite God. Where and what is the dirt, water, and sunshine and all the other things that happen to flower - what do all those mean - one will get ridiculous trying to make things fit.

IncaRunner_6 said...

First I was talking to Auto Tuner, you do not know what was said in the previous conversation, soooo you missed the point totally. But the earth is 4.5 billion years old.

IncaRunner_6 said...

Muslims have a better understanding of God than Christianity.

autotuner1 said...

zdthis is what i felt after our phone conversation Ok,let me just say that inca really does not have that different beliefs than mm and me he just wants to make us think he does.and he says thing just to push buttons- mm please call and let me know how to get in contact with you and Happy birthday ,Aug 25

Anonymous said...

God is God. Can't we just leave it at that? >_< Nothing makes sense unless you want it to and not keep dwelling on it. And why does everyone push things onto others?...

Daughter of Inca.