Sunday, May 20, 2007

I thought I was going to attend USF, but I read an science article that mentioned The University of Central Florida. I decided to check out their physics department and they have an astronomy section to go along with a physics degree. Sooooooooooo, I will be attending UCF in the near future, the classes that I will be taking are:


  • Astronomy
  • Techniques of Observational Astronomy
  • Stellar Astrophysics
  • Galaxies and Cosmology

I can hardly waite until I am taking these classes, I will be in heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, welcome to the BIG O'ville.

Just so you know, it ain't heaven here ,,, UCF stands for "YOU CAN"T FINISH" they string out classes and are backed up. It is Hell to "finish here" ,,,, alot of people end up finishing elsewhere.

IncaRunner_6 said...

But I need these classes.