Monday, March 26, 2007

Ken Rudland died last night in his sleep, they do not know why he died. The EMT's tried to revive him 4 different times, but no success. We were friends for a long time, played hockey together, and lived together. Next to Randy; Ken was my next best friend, we had a lot of fun together, and worked the same jobs together too. We even got into trouble together, it was fun trouble though. I must say that I am in shock, I was not expecting this, Ken has been on my mind the last few days and I was thinking about all the time we spent together, and the stuff that we did together.

I will write more later. This just sucks.

2 comments:

DLJ said...

I know how you feel and I know that there is nothing that can be said - it just doesn't make sense.

I remember going down into their basement, putting on the foam goalie pads and letting him try to score - I know he took it easy on me! I remember his long hair, fast car, and goofy laugh - I can hear y'all right now!!

Alex said...

Ken was my dad.
I miss him.
More and more everyday.