Friday, February 06, 2009

You may be wondering why I posted these I.T. rules, well let me tell you. I was told by my boss to go and install a printer in this person's office the other day. I person had given their permision to enter thier office and for me to install the printer which was fine by me. I entered the office to discover that the computer I was to install the printer on was a labtop, but the laptop was at home. The person did not know that the computer had to be there so I could install the printer, sometime PhD means "pizzia hut dude" since I am surrounded by them. Life of an I.T. person.

1 comment:

DLJ said...

Hey big Bro - with what would have been dad's birthday a couple of days ago - he'd be 73?! What are some of your favorite memories with or about dad?

A couple of mine are with hockey - I always wanted him to tighten and tie my skates because he could get my skates really tight. He would always leave his oil truck running and it would always be so warm to get in after a game.

And it seems like that whenever we would go on holidays down to LA - he would always find the 'postcard-type' camping places. I remember catching my first trout and I want to say that dad just pulled off the side of the road, down an embankment and we camped by a running stream - I'm not sure about that - but that's what it seemed like.