Saturday, November 08, 2008



GS-1000 1978


It has been a long time since I have ridden a motorcycle. The first motorcycle I had was a Suzuki GS-1000 which I bought from Blackwolf. I am not sure why Blackwolf himself bought the bike or why he sold it to me ( it was a long time ago ), but I ended up with the motorcycle and I road it a number of years until we moved to Alaska (Ft. Wainwright) that was 1988. I sold the motorcycle and have not been on a bike since. For the last few years I started missing ridding a motorcycle, and when I was driving around I would spy every bike on the road. I have a Honda VT 750c.















2 comments:

DLJ said...

Hey, what's that sign say on the side of that blue car?

DLJ said...

What do you think - what have you seen about the new Star Trek movie - I just saw the trailer - looks good - I guess - as much as you can tell from a 2 minute preview!