Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hockey

Autotuner asked me the other day if I was watching the NHL playoffs, and I told him that I was watching some of the playoffs but not like years ago. There is no Bobby Orr, Bobby Hull, or Bobby Clark. The players that I knew when I was playing hockey, plus that game that I watched recently there was nothing but hooking, so to me hockey is not as exciting as when I was playing hockey. I have to admit I still miss playing the game, I loved playing hockey, being on the ice. What I did not like was though was Dad refereeing my games, the other teams always thought Dad was harder on them, then us.

I might feel different or excited about hockey if I lived in Edmonton, here in Tampa football is the big thing here, plus it is hard to freeze water in your backyard to create your own rink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dad, when are you going to teach me how to ice skate?