Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well this semister is done, and if feels great to have my finals behind me. It was hard taking 3 classes, but it was also challenging, invigorating, and pleasurable. I enjoy being a math, science person, learning the mysteries of the universe, why things operate the way they do, and understanding the physical laws that govern the cosmos.

Now that I have taken DE I think that I have taken the highest math course a person can take, now the rest of my classes are going to be science classes-- physics, chemistry, well I guess that is not quite true I am taking linear algebra this spring(I think this well be my last math class), anyways I will be taking physics( I already have taken some physics classes, but I need to pick up physics /w calculus classes) and chemistry classes.

It is strange, you get to a point where you just want to take your final, and be done with the class. Once that happens all the pressure of doing homework and studying is lifted from your shoulders, that is how it feels to me. So I feel great, I am done with that class, but the next day I start missing the pressure, and the studying-- just weird.

No comments: