Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I choose Inca Runner 6 because when I run (which I love to do) I always make believe that I am an Inca running taking a message of great importance to the Inca king. That is how information was disseminated in the Inca kingdom, there were runners at various intervals along the information highway of the kingdom, and message or messages were passed from runner to runner until the message or messages arrived at the correct destination. When I run I have always imagine myself as a Inca runner on the last leg of the journey to bring the very important message to the king, and that is how I have always motivated myself to run. The number 6 comes from when I played hockey, so because of that the number 6 has always been my number. So when I was thinking about starting a blog I wanted a name that would be unique, wahla, "Inca Runner 6."

No comments: